The City Council allocated extra funding to fight a subway from going under Beverly Hills High School while the latest ballot tally in the school board election identified the three candidates with the most votes. Read about that and more in the top stories from Nov. 13-19.
1. The council has marked Dec. 19 as the date it will approve or reject the Jim Falk Lexus dealership's .
2. A for those who want to participate in the city's Mills Act Pilot Program.
3. In more council news, to fund efforts to stop a subway from going under BHHS.
4. The latest tally of the Beverly Hills Unified School District Board of Education election indicates that .
5. The city's Bicycle Ad Hoc Committee met to .
Also, shop local this holiday season at places like Tom's Toys to .