The new Audi Beverly Hills is donating a large sum to district schools. Read about that and more in the top stories from Feb. 26 to March 3.
1. Audi Beverly Hills plans to to the Beverly Hills Education Foundation, which helps fund staff and programs at all five city schools.
2. The Beverly Hills Unified School District Board of Education to hire JP Morgan Chase to underwrite $50 million in new bonds.
3. After spending four days in jail, former BHUSD Superintendent Jeffrey Hubbard is using his Twitter account .
4. The nation’s two major credit rating agencies have .
5. Beverly Hills' Sprinkles Cupcakes is and opening a new Sprinkles Ice Cream shop.
Also, Coupa Cafe's Coupa Burger in this week's "Best Beef Burger" poll.