1. The new Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts is holding a Community Day celebration on Sunday, Oct. 27 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. to celebrate the delivery of the new venue to Beverly Hills and the greater Los Angeles community. For more information about the open house, click here and visit www.thewallis.org.
2. Join in supporting The Amanda Foundation's
annual "Bow Wow Beverly Hills" Halloween event at 2 Rodeo Drive in
Beverly Hills this Oct. 27. This year's event is called "The Big Bark Theory", a take on the popular
television show "The Big Bang Theory." Actors from the show will be in
attendance including honoree Kaley Cuoco. Click here for more information.
3. The Mast Brothers will sign copies of their new chocolate cookbook, Mast Brothers Chocolate: A Family Cookbook, at Monsieur Marcel Sunday, Oct. 27, reports EaterLA.
4. Beauty expert and author Elizabeth TenHouten holds a trunk show opening Featuring W by Worth, introducing their fall and winter collections Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 26 and 27, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. at Montage Beverly Hills, 225 North Canon Dr. Click here for more information.
5. Head over for Sunday brunch at the Beverly Hilton. Presented by the same chefs known for preparing some of Hollywood's most
lavish meals for an array of high-profile awards and galas, The Beverly
Hilton's Sunday Brunch will offer diners a special three course prix
fixe specially designed each week. Click here for more information.
Know of something important coming up this weekend or next week in Beverly Hills? Make sure to post it to the events calendar and the announcement board. Also, shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.