The Community Services Department and Beverly Hills Aquatics are back with a fall season full of swimming activities for all ages.
Programs offered include:
- Novice swim team (ages 6-15)
- Thundersharks swim team (ages 6-15)
- Water polo (6th-8th grades)
- Parent and child classes (for children ages 1-3)
- Adult master's swim (ages 18+)
- Private lessons (ages 4 to adult)
The season is Sept. 4 to Nov. 15. All activities take place at the swim gym. Registration is now open and can be completed online here. Registration can also be completed by mail (455 N. Rexford Drive, Room 260/Beverly Hills, CA/90210) or by sending a fax to 310-274-9571.
For more information about the program, including pricing, visit the city's website or call 310-285-6820.