Campaign kickoff parties for the March 2013 City Council race have been scheduled, with four taking place Sunday and one Tuesday. Six council candidates have been approved for the March 5 ballot.
The following kickoff events are listed in order of occurrence:
- Sunday, Jan. 13, from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- 917 Benedict Canyon, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- John will speak at 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 13, at noon. Lunch will be provided.
- 614 N. Canon Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Please RSVP to Lisa@ElectRosenstein.com or call 310-906-0230
Willie Brien, M.D.
- Sunday, Jan. 13, from 1:13-3:13 p.m.
- 708 N. Canon Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Willie will speak at 2:13 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 13, from 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- 601 Mountain Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Please RSVP to email@example.com or call 310-786-2120
- Tuesday, Jan. 15, from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- HOME Beverly Hills, 430 N. Camden Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Editor's Note: Patch is waiting to confirm a kickoff event date for City Council candidate Michael Talei.