The Beverly Hills Unified School District Board of Education voted to issue up to $50 million in 2012 general obligation bonds to refinance existing Measure K bonds, so long as it saves taxpayers at least $2 million. Read about that and more in the top stories from March 11-17.
1. Hundreds gathered at Roxbury Park to enjoy a day of for Woofstock 90210.
2. The BHUSD school board approved a provisional plan to .
3. In an effort to project, city staff reviewed the facility's proposed features.
4. Mayor Barry Brucker accused the Beverly Hills Courier of that Councilman John Mirisch was unfairly passed over for a Cultural Heritage Commission post.
5. The Beverly Hills High School robotics team that can shoot a basketball for a regional competition.
Also, learn some things you might not have known about St. Patrick's Day with these .