The battle over the Metropolitan Transportation Authority's plan to tunnel under Beverly Hills High School remains a hot community topic. Read about that and more in the top stories from July 15-21.
1. Vice Mayor John Mirisch about the Westside Subway Extension titled "Blow-offs, misrepresentations and self-righteousness: not a great recipe for civility."
2. BHHS junior Danny Licht wrote that the city of Beverly Hills and its school district should .
3. BHHS alumnus Max Schwartz for Beverly Hills to stop fighting the Westside Subway Extension.
4. The school board to Hill Farrer & Burrell LLP, the firm representing the school district in its litigation against Metro's plan to tunnel under BHHS.
5. on South Beverly Drive at Gregory Way.
Also, the first-ever summer edition of dineLA is July 16-27. Don't miss out on these great dining deals!