The Beverly Hills Unified School District Board of Education will not seek a parcel tax to help fund the next school year and the city's holiday ice rink has opened. Read about that and more in the top stories from Nov. 25 to Dec. 1.
1. Beverly Hills High School hosted "Every 15 Minutes," an educational program about the dangers of drunk and distracted driving.
2. The school board has dropped plans to pursue a parcel tax to help fund the next school year.
3. A program is available for Beverly Hills teens who need a .
4. State regulators cleared Southern California Edison to raise electricity rates by 5 percent.
5. The holiday ice rink located next to City Hall opened and is ready for skaters.