Alleged criminals topped the Beverly Hills headlines last week. Here are the top stories from Sept. 16-22.
1. A $2,000 reward was offered for information leading to the capture of a fake talent scout who lured victims from Beverly Hills and surrounding areas.
2. Two downtown Los Angeles pawn shop owners were arrested for allegedly receiving items stolen from Beverly Hills homes.
3. A Beverly Hills man was indicted for a black market drug scam.
4. An alleged Beverly Hills vandal was charged with 11 felonies, including possession of meth, in relation to a window-smashing spree.
5. School Board President Brian Goldberg pledged to vote against a board proposal that would increase the Measure E tax rate.
Also, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's surprise Beverly Hilton appearance reportedly raised $6 million for his campaign.