The Beverly Hills Unified School District's potential budget cuts are addressed and the city's decision on what to do with its recent surplus is postponed. Read about that and more in the top stories from Nov. 18-24.
1. The Beverly Hills Firefighters' Association served Thanksgiving lunch to members of the Beverly Hills Active Adult Club.
2. Board of Education President Brian Goldberg discussed BHUSD's fiscal situation and why the school board is anticipating $3.5 million in cuts for the next school year.
3. Meet some of the Latino workers who make Frida Mexican Cuisine one of the city's favorite restaurants.
4. The Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk issued an update regarding votes tallied from the Nov. 6 general election.
5. City Council decided to table until its Dec. 18 meeting a vote on how to appropriate $10.24 million in revenue from fiscal year 2011-12.