.

Candle Sets Fire to Sharon Osbourne's Beverly Hills Home

No significant damage or injuries were immediately reported.

Sharon Osbourne was awakened Thursday morning by a fire in her Beverly Hills home started by a candle she forgot to extinguish, according to a report from TMZ.

The Beverly Hills Fire Department responded to a call at 4:45 a.m. and put out the fire "before the blaze had done significant damage," TMZ said. No injuries were immediately reported.

Osbourne shared some words of wisdom on fire safety in an interview with TMZ. Read the full story on tmz.com.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something