Hundreds of artists and thousands of art lovers were at Beverly Gardens Park over the weekend for the city's 2012 Fall artSHOW.
The free bi-annual event featured art from 250 exhibitors who came from across the nation to showcase their work in ceramics, drawing and printmaking, glass, jewelry, two- and three-dimensional mixed media, new and digital media, painting, photography, sculpture and watercolor. There was also live music and numerous food trucks. The show was held both Saturday and Sunday.
The following artists were named the first-place winners in their respective categories:
- Ceramics: Eri Sugimoto
- Drawing and Printmaking: Leonardo Nunez
- Glass: Paul Harrie
- Jewelry: Isabelle Posillico
- Two-Dimensional Mixed Media: Grant Bathke
- Three-Dimensional Mixed Media: Ellie Rusinova & Brandan Styles
- New and Digital Media: Leah Devora
- Painting: Kenneth Ober
- Photography: Robert Kawika Sheer
- Sculpture: Damien Jones
- Watercolor: Taman Vanscoy
The artSHOW takes place each May and October. Beverly Hills has hosted the event for nearly 40 years.
For Patch's coverage of this year's Spring artSHOW, click here.