Learn how to make artisan bread, cheese, jam, mustard and more in Greystone Mansion's original kitchen. Or step into the estate's classic basement speakeasy to create custom cocktails using bitter herbs, flowers, roots and fruits.
The Institute of Domestic Technology and Beverly Hills Farmers' Market have partnered to present workshops on how to make gourmet food and drinks at the historic Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills:
- Foodcrafting—Gifts for the Holidays: 12/8/12, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Cocktail Crafting: 12/13/12, 6 – 8 p.m.
- Foodcrafting 101: 1/19/13, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saving the Season—Citrus: 2/10/13, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Foodcrafting 102: 2/23/13, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Krautfest: 3/22/13 & 3/23/13, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The classes range in price from $95 to $195. Discounts are available for Beverly Hills residents. Each workshop is taught by a team of masters in the field. Included in the price are themed meals or refreshments to match the class.
To learn more about the workshops or to register, click here. To reach the Greystone Mansion for more information, call 310-285-6830.