Now in its 15th year of service, the Beverly Hills Physicians group is accepting canned foods at many of its Southern California locations for a holiday food drive to help the needy.
Beverly Hills Physicians is a plastic surgery and weight-loss network with offices in Beverly Hills and surrounding SoCal areas. Those living in or near Beverly Hills can drop off canned goods at multiple locations from Dec. 3-10:
- Beverly Hills: 9025 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 202
- Carson: One Civic Plaza, Suite 107
- Encino: 16260 Ventura Blvd., Suite 210
- Rancho Cucamonga: 8916 San Bernardino Road, Suite 110
- Thousand Oaks: 115 Jensen Court
Drop-off hours are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. This year, Beverly Hills Physicians is donating all collected items to the Los Angeles Food Bank.