Attention residents, business owners and local workers in the vicinity of the Mulholland Bridge.
The contractor will implement a temporary lane reduction of westbound Mulholland Drirve just east of the Mulholland Bridge, where there will be one westbound lane to accommodate through traffic onto the Mulholland Bridge and left turns onto Skirball Center Drive. This lane reconfiguration is anticipated to go into effect on Tuesday, Aug. 21 and will be in place for approximately two weeks, according to Metro.
The lane reduction is designed to support the temporary realignment of the roadway in preparation for the upcoming demolition and reconstruction of the north half of the Mulholland Bridge.
What to expect:
- There will continue to be nightly closures of Mulholland Dr. from the west side of the bridge to Casiano Road to perform additional demolition preparation work activities.
- Emergency vehicle access will be maintained.
- Pedestrians will be rerouted to a safe area outside of the construction zone.
- Please note that the work is weather permitting and subject to change.
- For a listing of daily closures and latest updates visit our website at www.metro.net/405 or follow on twitter: twitter.com/I_405 and Facebook at facebook.com/405project.