1. The city hosts a community workshop on tonight to
discuss recommendations regarding standards for single-family homes that
would reduce the appearance of excessive size and bulk. The meeting will be held from at 6 to 9 p.m. in the Municipal Gallery at City Hall. Click here for more information.
2. The Planning Commission meets at 1:30 p.m. at City Hall Room 280-A. Click here for more information.
3. Philippe, the high end Chinese restaurant in Beverly Hills, opens its doors Thursday at its new Wilshire Boulevard location. Click here for more information and photos.
4. Lladró, the world renowned creator of the finest in
porcelain art, celebrates its 60th anniversary with an historic
exhibition of priceless pieces from the Lladró Museum at The City of Porcelain
in Valencia, Spain, scheduled to be on display at the Lladró boutique in
Beverly Hills, (408 N. Rodeo Drive) from Friday, Oct. 25
through Friday, Nov. 15. There's an opening night exhibition Thursday from 6 to 8 p.m. Click here for more details from the chamber of commerce.
5. It's Scary Tales Story Time at 7 p.m. at the Beverly Hills Public Library, including puppets and songs. Click here for more information.
Know of something important coming up this week in Beverly Hills? Make sure to post it to the events calendar and the announcement board. Also, shoot an email to email@example.com.